HOME ABOUT CONTACT MJOLNIR CUES PLAYERS ROOMS EVENTS
TRICKS PRODUCTS LEAGUES SERVICES SUPPORT PHYSICS LINKS
"MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM :
* "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM are now forming in your area!
The following MEMBER APPLICATION describes league format options,
match/game contest options, match-scoring-handicapping,
league pay-outs, and sign-up requirements.
* CUE-SPORTS leagues are offered in the following formats:
* SINGLES-MEN: Sixteen men compete; playing everyone in their
league a match contest.
* SINGLES-WOMEN: Sixteen women compete; playing everyone in their
league a match contest.
* SINGLES-OPEN: Sixteen people, men & women, compete; playing everyone in
their league a match contest.
* MIXED-DOUBLES: Sixteen teams of a man & a women compete; playing each team in
their league a match contest.
* MIXED-UP-DOUBLES: Sixteen men and sixteen women compete as couples; playing a match
contest each week with a new partner.
* TEAM-PLAY: Sixteen teams of five people (men and/or women) compete; playing match
contests each week with each team in their league.
* All "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM matches are to be scored by the players involved using
an "Official League Score-Sheet". Score-sheets, game rules, etc. may be obtained by printing them from the
GLADIATORS-usa.com Web Site. Match score-sheets score both playing "skill" and "game" points for each
player ("Red" & "Green") during each match. The match contest ends when one of the players achieves a
game-score of 1000 points. Game and skill scores are then determined for each player.
GLADIATORS-usa.com's "UNIVERSAL GUIDE TO FAIR CUE-SPORTS GAMES" is consulted
to determine the "FAIR" or "equal-chance-to-win" "Game-Score" based upon player "Skill-Scores".
If the opponent produces a "Game-Score" ahead of "FAIR", then they WIN the match.
* CUE-SPORTS leagues are offered in the following games:
* 8-BALL: A match contest is a race to win 10-games. Each game won is valued at 100-points. Loser
gets 10-points per ball made. A coin-toss determines who breaks the first game; on subsequent breaks the
loser breaks. Fouls are behind the head-string after the break, and ball-in-hand otherwise. Eight on the breaks
"wins". All shots are "call pocket" only.
* 9-BALL: A match contest is a race to win 10-games. Each game won is valued at 100-points.
Loser gets 10-points per ball made. A coin-toss determines who breaks the first game; on subsequent
games the loser breaks. Fouls are behind the head-string after the break, and ball-in-hand otherwise.
Nine on the break "wins". Shots are not called; "luck" counts.
* 1-POCKET: A match contest is a race to win 5-games. Each game won is valued at 200-points.
Loser gets 20-points per ball made. A coin-toss determines who breaks the first game; on subsequent
games breaks alternate. Fouls are behind the head-string. Shots are not called; "luck" counts.
* All "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM matches are played on a 16-week FLEXIBLE PLAY
SCHEDULE with 15-weeks of match contests, and on the 16th week CASH awards are paid out based
on WIN/LOSS records (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and Highest SKILL SCORE average.
* ENTRY FEE: $200/player
* $3000 - CASH POT based on 16 players ($200 x 16 = $3200, less $200 league management fee).
* PAYOUTS: (Per 16 players)
1st: (30% x $3000) $900
2nd: (25% x $3000) $750
3rd: (15% x $3000) $450
SKILLS-CHAMPION: (30% x $3000) $900
* To SIGN-UP click CONTACT and request a MEMBER APPLICATION.
* On the MEMBER APPLICATION you will be asked to provide:
Your name, address (City, State, Postal Code, Country) (your street address is not
required), phone #, Email address, an ID type digital photo, your league format/game selections, and
the business names of three of your favorite local billiard rooms.
* You will be provided with a "FREE" Player-Web-Page, and your: Name, Phone #, Email address,
League format, League game, City, State, Postal Code, Country and favorite local billiard rooms
will be published in a "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM Internet-Interactive-Database.
* Prospective "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM players will utilize this Internet-Interactive-Database
to find league Match-Play opportunities in their areas.
* "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM will be formed as the respective league format/game
selections fill in the different city locations.
* When a league sign-up has been filled (16 players, couples or 5-member teams) in a city location,
GLADIATORS-usa.com will INVOICE players for their "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS Leagues" TM
$200/player ENTRY FEE.
* GLADIATORS-usa.com ONLY accepts payments made through PayPal.com.
Pay over the Internet with confidence with PayPal.com.
All transactions are easy and secure.
Click to CONTACT Ray for payment and related details.
* Each "MatchMaker CUE-SPORTS League" TM will began operation when all league members
in a particular city area have signed up and have paid their league entry fees. GLADIATORS-usa.com
will contact each player and provide them with their LEAGUE-ID #, and the match-play week (Monday
thru Sunday) start date. The LEAGUE-ID # is used to access and update a PLAYER MATCH RESULTS
spreadsheet on each Player-Web-Page. A link from the Player-Web-Page will display the current
LEAGUE MATCH RESULTS - player standings (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and "Skill-Score" averages.
* League players must contact their match opponents (by phone or Email), schedule a mutually agreed
place and time to play their league match contest, utilize basic courtesy to confirm or change any
appointments, arrive on-time or early to play their match contests, behave in a SPORTSMAN like
manner while having FUN playing their match contest, accurately score opposing player GAME and
SKILL results on an "Official Match Score Sheet" for each shot attempted during each match contest,
sign/date the respective "Official Match Score Sheet" of each player at the end of each match contest,
and then log into their PLAYER MATCH RESULTS spreadsheet on their Player-Web-Page to turn in
their PLAYER MATCH RESULTS by the end of each match-play week.
* League match contest may be played ahead of weekly play schedules, but match play results must be
posted before the end of each match-play week. FAILURE to play and post match-play results before
the end of scheduled play weeks will result in matches LOST by DEFAULT. This league operates
on a FLEXIBLE PLAY SCHEDULE. Matches may be played and reported ahead of time, but not late
or after the scheduled weeks. If you plan to go out of town for a few weeks; please contact your
opponents and play off your matches ahead of schedule. Players are expected to be mature professionals
who can manage their time and responsibilities.
HAVE "FUN" - MEET NEW PEOPLE - SHARE YOUR LOVE OF "CUE-SPORTS" !